Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Listen to the Peaches

     For several months I have avoided this blog- much like I’ve avoided unpacking my junk into my new apartment and avoided taking legible notes while in class. The fact that I can’t take legible notes is far from being a new event- (I hold onto the delusion that my unintelligible penmanship and knack for omitting necessary letters when writing will somehow come in handy one day)- but I must admit that my carelessness seems to be spreading into other areas of my life. In all honesty, the link for this blog was created probably about three months ago.  Yet every time I went to take action and post something I just couldn’t get my lazy pudding brain to calm down, focus, and satisfy my hunger for sweet narrative dispensation.

BUT IT ENDS TODAY!*

Today I have decided to choose a love of life and for life over apathy, a can-do attitude over a will-not point of view.

YEAH!

So here it goes!
I’m go’n!

….. :D

*I reserve the right to throw occasional sloth parties at which I cease to give a rat’s tiny hiney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment